BBMRI-ERIC: QM-expert in biobanking
Project: H2020 GA 857182, title: Biobanking and the Cyprus Human Genome Project
Candidates should have a master’s in science or a degree of a related discipline and possess a strong interest in quality assurance and quality control aspects of biomedical research and biobanking
procedures. The candidate will be responsible for fulfiling the tasks of the project CY Biobank.
Together with BBMRI-ERIC QM team, the candidate will support the development of an adequate QMS at Cyprus Biobank as outlined in the project. Additionally the candidate will be responsible to
support the CY Biobank project and the BBMRI-ERIC QM team with scientific knowledge of biomedical research.
The candidate responsible for the following tasks:
- Support of the development of an adequate QM System at CY Biobank
- Development and maintenance of management documentation in compliance with the requirements of European and international standards (http://www.bbmrieric.eu/services/standardisation/)
- Improvement of quality methods and procedures
- Review and improve QM systems according to the BBMRI-ERIC quality policy
- Representation of the management in quality matters, meetings, workshops, webinars, conferences, trainings…
- The Join BBMRI.QM team and give scientific support
Candidate’s experience shall include:
- A degree in science (Medical sciences, biology, genetics, microbiology, chemistry or equivalent)
- Training for Quality Management Representative / Quality Systems Manager or equivalent (additional QM training is offered by BBMRI-ERIC)
- Experience within Quality Management System’s administration (http://www.bbmrieric.eu/services/standardisation/)
- High accuracy and reliability
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent English skills, advanced German skills
- Experience with Integrated Management Systems in organizations preferably in science/healthcare/biomedical research
- Experience with implementing and certifying QMS in organizations preferably in science/healthcare/biomedical research
- Readiness to travel
In exchange for the services of the Secondee and based on the budget of the action, as detailed in Annex II of the Grant Agreement, BBMRI-ERIC will pay a total of € 170,000 for a period of 3 years, planned from the 1st of October 2019 to th 30th of September 2022.
Interested candidates submit:
- A Curriculum Vitae, in English
- Supporting documents ( e.g.: copies of degrees, training certificates, bibliograpy, references etc.)
Please send the required documents via e-mail to the following address: Andrea Wutte
Deadline for application is the 15th September 2019; the official start date of the action is the 1 October 2019.