BBMRI-ERIC is a leading European research infrastructure for biobanking and biomolecular resources. As one of the largest European Research Infrastructures in Life Science with 24 Member States plus IARC/WHO, we bring together all the main players from the biobanking and biomolecular resources field – researchers, biobankers, industry, and patients – to boost biomedical and life science research. To that end, we offer quality management services, support with ethical, legal and societal issues, a number of online tools and software solutions and biobanking development. Ultimately, our goal is to enable personalised medicine to the fullest.
BBMRI‐ERIC is an inclusive, equal‐opportunity employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to an international research organisation. Further information on the aims, mission, governance, and statutes of BBMRI‐ERIC can be found at www.bbmri‐eric.eu/.
Job Title: Quality Manager with data management focus (f/m/d)
Job Location: The Central Executive Management Office of BBMRI-ERIC, Department of Quality Management, Graz, Austria. Remote working option available.
Contract: Full time (40 hours/week).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Represent and participate in quality and data-quality-related aspects in current and future EU projects.
- Represent the management in quality matters in meetings, workshops, webinars, conferences, and trainings.
- Support quality issues with scientific competence.
- Establish and expand complementary data quality management services and tools based on international standards within the QM Department.
- Analyze prevailing data quality, focusing on biobank data operation.
- Provide consulting, conceptual design, and establishment of an effective data quality management system within the biobanking field.
- Provide continuous reporting to ensure maximum transparency of your activities.
More information can be found here.
Application deadline is the 15th of September 2023; anticipated start of work is as soon as possible.