How to register / sign in
1) Go to directory.bbmri.de and click on “Sign in” at the very top right-hand corner of the page.
2) Click on the blue bar “With BBMRI-ERIC AAI – German Biobank Directory” and you will be given two login options:
- If your institution is listed in the German National Research and Education Network (DFN), select your institution from the list and log in as usual.
- If you don’t have a DFN account, click on the green button “LifeScience Hostel” to log in via your Hostel IdP account. If you don’t have a Hostel IdP account, click on “Don’t have account? Sign up here!” (bottom right, below the login fields). You will then be prompted to enter your name, email address, a password and the name of your institution. Click on “Submit” once you have completed all of the fields.
3) You will be sent a registration email (check your spam folder as necessary). Use the link contained in this email to complete your registration.
4) Once you have successfully registered, email email@example.com to request activation of your account so that you can edit the information on your institution in the directory.
- Select the “Biobank” tab to add your biobank to the directory. Click on the green plus symbol to open a form in which you can enter the details for your biobank.
- Describe the different collections your biobank offers in greater detail under the “Collections” tab. Each biobank must indicate at least one collection they offer.
- Select the “Contacts” tab and click on the green plus symbol to enter the contact details for your institution.