How to sign in / register
1) Go to directory.bbmri.de and click on the “Sign in” button at the top right.
2) Click on the blue bar “With BBMRI-ERIC AAI – German Biobank Directory” and you will be given two login options:
- If your institution is listed in the German National Research and Education Network (DFN), select your institution from the list and log in as usual.
- If you don’t have a DFN account, click on the green button “Sign in/Sign up with LifeScience Hostel” to set up a Hostel IdP account. Click on “Sign up” (below the green “Login” button) and you will then be prompted to enter your name, email address, a password and your organisation’s name. Click on “Submit” once you have completed all fields.
3) You will receive a registration email – check your spam folder if there is nothing in your inbox. Use the link contained in this email to complete your registration.
4.) In order to be authorized to edit the Directory after a successful registration process, log in to the Directory again completely (so that it says "Sign out" in the upper right corner) and contact germanbiobanknode@ by email. You can then be provided with editor rights by the office. charite.de